Olivetti, the historic brand of Italian industry, is now a renewed and evolving enterprise with a presence on the domestic and international markets.
Olivetti is the Digital hub of the TIM Group, a point of reference for IT solutions and advanced digital services for the business world and a leading company in the Office and Retail market.
In the Digital world it provides projects and solutions linked to the Internet of Things market, Big Data and platforms providing cloud services, thanks to investments made in the sector with the acquisition of advanced technologies.
The many solutions based on the Internet of Things and Big Data, for Smart Cities and more besides, include
- Smart Metering: infrastructural projects for the remote management of meters located throughout the country for Public Utilities in the Energy, Gas and Water sectors;
- Smart Lighting: a lighting system that can minimize the cost of electricity consumption and the maintenance of equipment, considerably reducing the environmental impact;
- City Forecast: to perform, through a web interface, analyses of Presence and Mobility in an acquired area of the national territory by means of dashboards and heat maps.
For Retail and Office sector it offers a wide range of state of the art hardware and software products and turnkey solutions capable of automating business processes and activities for SMEs, major companies and vertical markets.
Olivetti’s latest generation proposals are integrated with innovative services and business applications. Some examples.
- For public and private enterprises it offers Managed Print Services , a platform for monitoring and optimizing print and document management processes; modular and innovative Asset Management solutions based on the use of advanced NFC or RFID technologies; graphometric signature solutions on advanced tablets.
- Products and services for the Retail market include cash registers, POS and integrated software to automate sales outlet management, and cloud-based electronic invoicing solutions.