The eco-efficiency features of the “Sirio Maxi” fixed line telephone represent a significant improvement in terms of environmental impacts compared to similar older generation products:
- on a yearly basis it uses about 90% less energy on average; being a line powered corded telephone it needs neither a power supply nor batteries: therefore it has no impact on the energy consumption of the user;
- the outer shell is manufactured with halogen-free homogeneous and recyclable plastics;
- the product’s parts weight, despite of constraints related to aesthetic aspects and user experience, have been optimized to reduce the use of plastic material and electronics
- the package is mono-material and the cardboard adopted for the case is 100% recycled
- the cables supplied in the package are made with recyclable materials.