On Wednesday, December 3, 2008, the Telecom Italia Group met the financial community in London to present the 2009-2011 Strategic Plan Update, approved by the Board of Directors.
Strategic guidelines for the 2009-2011 three-year period:
- Focus on the domestic market and Brazil
- Strict financial discipline to strengthen the generation of operating free cash flow
- Major commitment to cost control and investments, in particular in the domestic business
- Significant debt reduction
- Ongoing disposal of non-core assets
- Brazil: strengthening position on one of the most solid emerging markets.
Agenda (UK Time)
8.30-9.30 TI Strategic Outlook 2009-2011
F. Bernabè, TI CEO
M. Patuano, TI CFO