We contribute to the sustainable development of the countries where we operate, with innovative network infrastructures and digital services, sharing our skills and know-how. Read more

Latest press releases

Read the latest press releases and search the archives of TIM Group's Press Office.

TIM and LGBT+ people: the road to inclusion

Our presence at the Pride events, our collaboration with Parks, Valentina' story , LGBT+ wife and mother. Read more

Minute of Telecom Italia BoD of September 29, 2011 - merger of TI and TI Audit

10/13/2011 - 01:00 PM

Registered Office in Milan at Piazza degli Affari 2
Executive Office and Branch Office in Rome at Corso d’Italia n. 41
Share Capital 10,693,628,019.25 euros fully paid up Tax code/VAT registration number and Milan Business Register no. 00488410010
Electronics Manufacturers (A.E.E.) Register no. IT08020000000799

It is announced that the minutes of the Board of Directors of Telecom Italia of 29 September 2011 concerning the decision to merger company Telecom Italia Audit and Compliance Services S.c. a r.l. (with registered offices in Milan in Via Gaetano Negri, 1, share capital Euro 2.750.000,00 fully paid up, tax code and Milan Business Register no. 03469270965) into Telecom Italia S.p.A. is available to the public at the registered offices of the Company, on the Company website www.telecomitalia.com and at Borsa Italiana S.p.A. (www.borsaitaliana.it).
The merger decision was taken by the Board of Directors pursuant to article 12 of the Company Bylaws, in accordance with the terms and conditions indicated in article 2505 of the Italian Civil Code, assuming that the merging company Telecom Italia S.p.A., which at the date of this project directly holds a share of 81.82% of the share capital (the remaining stake of 18.18% is owned by Telecom Italia Media S.p.A., a company also controlled by the merging company Telecom Italia), will acquire the entire share capital of the company to be merged Telecom Italia Audit and Compliance Services before the execution of the merger deed.

Milan, 13 October 2011