The calendar for the meetings to approve the financial reports for 2017 is set out below, consolidating the practice of publishing the interim reports on operations as of 31 March and 30 September, on a voluntary basis, in keeping with the information content and terms of publication with respect to the regulations previously in force:
- 31 January - Board of Directors meeting to approve the 2016 preliminary figures and the 2017-2019 business plan
- 16 March - Board of Directors meeting to approve the draft financial statements for the year at 31 December 2016
- 20 April - Shareholders' Meeting to approve the financial statements at 31 December 2016
- 28 April - Board of Directors meeting to approve the interim report on operations at 31 March 2017
- 25 July - Board of Directors meeting to approve the half-year financial report at 30 June 2017
- 7 November - Board of Directors meeting to approve the interim report on operations at 30 September 2017
Any changes to the above dates will be communicated without delay.
The conference calls to present the accounting data to the financial community will normally be held after the Board of Directors meeting for their approval.
Rome, 29 December 2016