- 2015 FINANCIAL STATEMENTS APPROVED
- DISTRIBUTION OF DIVIDEND OF 9.45 EUROCENTS PER SHARE APPROVED
- DIRECTOR PAOLA BRUNO CONFIRMED
- MERGER OF THREE FULLY OWNED COMPANIES APPROVED
The ordinary and extraordinary sessions of the Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A. Shareholders' Meeting met today chaired by Francesco Profumo. The Shareholders' Meeting recorded the presence of 83.5 % of the Company's ordinary share capital.
In the ordinary session the Shareholders' Meeting:
- approved the financial statements of Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A. for 2015, which closed with a profit of 62,932,625 euros. The Shareholders' Meeting approved the distribution to ordinary shareholders of a dividend of 0.0945 euros per share, with a coupon date of 23 May 2016 and payment as of 25 May 2016;
- approved the Company’s policy regarding the remuneration of directors and key managers with strategic responsibilities, with reference to the 2016 financial year;
- appointed Paola Bruno as a Director of the Company, previously co-opted at the board meeting of 21 December 2015, who fulfils the independence requirements established by the Consolidated Law on Finance and the Corporate Governance Code.
In the extraordinary session, the Shareholders' Meeting:
- approved the merger by incorporation of the three fully owned companies Revi Immobili S.r.l., Gestione Due S.r.l. and Gestione Immobili S.r.l. into Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A.
Rozzano, 19 April 2016