- 2016 FINANCIAL STATEMENTS APPROVED
- DIVIDEND OF 14.7 EUROCENTS PER SHARE APPROVED
- COMPANY REMUNERATION POLICY APPROVED
- TWO DIRECTORS CONFIRMED - GIUSEPPE GENTILE AND SAVERIO ORLANDO
- INCREASE IN SIZE OF BOARD FROM 11 DIRECTORS TO 15 APPROVED, AND 4 NEW DIRECTORS APPOINTED: FILOMENA PASSEGGIO, LUCA AURELIO GUARNA, AGOSTINO NUZZOLO AND GIUSEPPE RECCHI
The ordinary Shareholders' Meeting of Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A. took place today, chaired by Francesco Profumo. The Shareholders' Meeting recorded the presence of 84,96% of the Company's ordinary share capital.
The INWIT shareholders:
- approved the financial statements of Infrastrutture Wireless Italiane S.p.A. for 2016, which closed with a net profit of 97.9 million euros. The meeting also approved the distribution to ordinary shareholders of a dividend of 14.70 eurocents per share. The dividend will be payable, on the basis of the evidence of the share deposit accounts at the end of the record date of 23 May 2017, starting from 24 May 2017 (the payment date), while the coupon date will be 22 May 2017;
- approved the Company’s policy on the remuneration of directors and key managers with strategic responsibilities for the 2017 financial year;
- appointed Giuseppe Gentili and Saverio Orlando as Directors of the Company, previously co-opted to the board in its meetings on 10 June 2016 and 16 March 2017. Mr. Gentile possesses the independence requirements set out in the Consolidated Law on Finance and the Corporate Governance Code;
- approved the change in the number of members of the Board of Directors from 11 to 15, and that their gross annual remuneration pursuant to art 2389 subsection 1 of the Italian Civil Code be increased from 600,000 euros to 818,000 euros. Four new directors were then appointed: Filomena Passeggio, Luca Aurelio Guarna, Agostino Nuzzolo and Giuseppe Recchi, who will remain in office until the end of the term of office of the current Board of Directors, and therefore until the approval of the financial statements at 31 December 2017. Ms. Filomena Passeggio and Mr. Luca Aurelio Guarna have declared that they possess the independence requirements specified in the Consolidated Law on Finance and the Principles referred to in art. 3 of the Borsa Italiana Corporate Governance Code.
Rozzano, 20 April 2017