In order to implement projects in the communities we interact with:
- civil society: all citizens and people with special needs (young people, the elderly, the disabled etc.), their representative associations and non-profit organisations in general;
- institutions: local authorities and central, national and international institutions;
- university and research institutions;
- the traditional media and the social media.
In order to ensure that initiatives in the communities are in line both with corporate targets and our stakeholders'expectations we adopt the public- private partnership model.
In fact this kind of partnership is an operative tool which allows the maximization of the positive aspects of all the parties involved:
- deep knowledge of the territory and its needs
- availability of infrastructure and widespread presence on the territory
- availability of knowledge and skills
- operative flexibility
- facility in gathering financial resources
Furthermore, this model is flexible and applicable to any sector of interest for the community (solidarity, culture, environmental protection, education, ...).