The search continues for young professionals who want to join the TIM Group.
We are looking for:
- Software Engineer in the IT & Digital Solutions department to support the evolution and simplification of application capabilities with a view to CRM 2.0 for Business and Top customers. The search is aimed at professionals with specific experience in Salesforce and Vlocity technologies for the Telecommunications Industry and with Cloud systems know-how.
Candidates are required to have analytical, design and engineering skills, as well as specialist skills on the relevant platforms.
Positions are open in Milan, Rome, Naples and Bari.
- Security Engineer in the Security Engineering and Application Management department for the E2E management of complex IT projects.
- Security Engineer for the design, integration, delivery and commissioning of IT and Networking security infrastructure in mission-critical environments.
- Security Engineer for the design, integration, delivery, application and operational management of security solutions, cyber-security, IT applications and software products in order to provide the expected services to the client and to protect resources within the expected service levels.
Positions are open in Rome (as a secondary option, entries may also be considered for Padua and Bologna).
- Pre-Sales ICT Designer in the Chief Revenue Office. The search is aimed at bright young graduates in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science and Telecommunications, with a passion for the Cloud and ICT world, for the design and implementation of high-tech ICT and Network solutions for Enterprise, TOP, Public Sector and SME customers.
Candidates are required to be innovative, resourceful, results-oriented, customer-focused, and must have the ability to plan and organise their work.
Positions are open in Milan, Turin, Genoa, Venice, Padua, Florence, Ancona, Rome, Naples and Catania.
New employees are offered a permanent employment contract and the opportunity to work in a strategic environment for managing TIM's commercial processes.
This personnel recruitment campaign is part of TIM's ongoing hiring plan, which envisages, for the 2021-2022 period, 650 permanent hires in various company departments.
Click here for more information on all the positions available and how to apply.