Our bylaws contain the rules that are essential for the functioning of the Company and its governing bodies.
The bylaws regulate:
- the purpose of the company and its duration
- the distribution of the share capital and mandates to increase it and to issue bonds
- the regulation of savings shares
- procedures for the appointment and rules for the functioning of the Board of Directors and the Board of Statutory Auditors
- procedures for the calling and functioning of the general shareholders’ meeting and participating therein.