- Average debt maturity: 7.27 years (only bond maturity: 6.96 years)
- Fixed rate portion on gross debt approximately 80%
- About 31% of the outstanding bonds (face value) is denominated in USD and GBP and it's fully hedged
- Cost of debt: ~ 3.8%
NOTE: The figures are net of the adjustment due to the fair value measurement of derivatives and related financial liabilities/assets, as follows:
- the impact on Gross Financial Debt is equal to 1,177 €/mln (of which 210 €/mln on bonds)
- the impact on Financial Assets is equal to 970 €/mln.
Therefore, the Net Financial Indebtedness is adjusted by 207 €/mln.