- Average debt maturity: 6.91 years (only bond maturity: 6.57 years)
- Fixed rate portion on gross debt approximately 71%
- About 25% of the outstanding bonds (face value) is denominated in USD and GBP and it's fully hedged
- Cost of debt: ~ 3.6%
NOTE: The figures are net of the adjustment due to the fair value measurement of derivatives and related financial liabilities/assets, as follows:
- the impact on Gross Financial Debt is equal to 1,665 €/mln (of which 248 €/mln on bonds)
- the impact on Financial Assets is equal to 1,410 €/mln.
Therefore, the Net Financial Indebtedness is adjusted by 255 €/mln.