- Average debt maturity: 6.92 years (only bond maturity: 6.78 years)
- Fixed rate portion on gross debt approximately 75%
- About 32% of the outstanding bonds (face value) is denominated in USD and GBP and it's fully hedged
- Cost of debt: ~ 4,0%
NOTE: The figures are net of the adjustment due to the fair value measurement of derivatives and related financial liabilities/assets, as follows:
- the impact on Gross Financial Debt is equal to 831 €/mln (of which 198 €/mln on bonds)
- the impact on Financial Assets is equal to 805 €/mln.
Therefore, the Net Financial Indebtedness is adjusted by 26 €/mln.