- Average debt maturity: 6.80 years (only bond maturity: 7.08 years)
- Fixed rate portion on gross debt approximately 70%
- About 26% of the outstanding bonds (face value) is denominated in USD and GBP and it's fully hedged
- Cost of debt: ~ 3.7%
NOTE: The figures are net of the adjustment due to the fair value measurement of derivatives and related financial liabilities/assets, as follows:
- the impact on Gross Financial Debt is equal to 1,970 €/mln (of which 311 €/mln on bonds)
- the impact on Financial Assets is equal to 1,807 €/mln.
Therefore, the Net Financial Indebtedness is adjusted by 163 €/mln.