The Telecom Italia Board of Directors, chaired by Gabriele Galateri di Genola, met today to approve changes to the Statute in adjustment to the new regulations: Shareholders’ Rights (d.lgs. n. 27/2010) and legal accounts review (d.lgs. n. 39/2010).
Specifically, the Board approved:
- the elimination of the statutory provisions incompatible with the new regulation, concerning the timing and terms to publish the lists to appoint the Board of Directors and the Board of Statutory Auditors, the timing and terms by which the partners request integration to the Shareholders’ Meeting agenda, and the terms to legitimise a speech during the Shareholders’ Meeting;
- the introduction of the electronic notification of the proxy for the Shareholders’ Meeting, allowing it to be sent via email, with deferment to the meeting’s summoning for the details;
- the updating of some phrasing in light of the new nomenclature introduced by the above-mentioned regulations.
The amended Statute will be published on the company’s website (http://www.telecomitalia.it/) as soon as the approval of the changes will be recorded on the Company Register.
Finally, the calendar of meetings of the Board of Directors of Telecom Italia SPA on financial reports for the financial year 2011 is detailed below:
- 24 February: Board of Directors meeting to approve the consolidated financial statements at 31 December 2010;
- 12 April: General Shareholders’ Meeting to approve the financial statements at 31 December 2010;
- 5 May: Board of Directors meeting to approve the interim report on operations at 31 March 2011;
- 4 August: Board of Directors meeting to approve the first half 2011 financial report;
- 3 November: Board of Directors meeting to approve the interim report on operations at 30 September 2011.
The 2010 dividend payout is expected in April 2011.
Any changes to the above dates will be promptly notified.
Milan, 30 September 2010