TIM announces that, in view of the ordinary Shareholders' Meeting called for 4 May 2018 (single call), to resolve on the appointment of the Company’s Board of Directors, Elliott lnternational LP, Elliott Associates LP e The Liverpool Limited Partnership (which declared an overall total shareholding equal to 8.848% of the voting share capital and attached certifications corresponding to a stake of approximately 2.532%) filed yesterday night the following slate of candidates:
- Fulvio Conti born in Roma on 28 October 1947
- Alfredo Altavilla born in Taranto on 2 August 1963
- Massimo Ferrari born in Roma on 31 August 1961
- Paola Giannotti de Ponti born in Alessandria on 13 July 1962
- Luigi Gubitosi born in Napoli on 22 May 1961
- Paola Bonomo born in Marostica (Vicenza) on 15 May 1969
- Maria Elena Cappello born in Milano, on 24 July 1968
- Lucia Morselli born in Modena on 9 July 1956
- Dante Roscini born in Perugia on 8 October 1958
- Rocco Sabelli born in Agnone (Isernia) on 12 August 1954
The candidates declare they qualify as independent.
The detailed information and documentation required by the applicable regulations (in particular: curricula vitae and candidate declarations) are going to be made available to the public at the Company offices, on the TIM website at www.telecomitalia.com/agm, as well as on the website of the storage platform at www.1info.it.
Rome, 10 April 2018