TIM’s Board of Directors met today chaired by Fulvio Conti.
Having acknowledged the effects the decisions taken on 13 and 18 November 2018 had on the composition of the Control and Risk Committee and Strategic Committee, the Board of Directors has
- appointed Director Morselli to the Control and Risk Committee (now made up of Directors Giannotti – Chairman, Ferrari, Moretti, Morselli and Valensise);
- has not proceeded, at present, to appoint additional Directors to the Strategic Committee (made up of TIM’s Chairman and CEO along with Directors de Puyfontaine, Ferrari and Sabelli).
TIM’s Board of Directors also approved the calendar of company events for the coming year and confirmed that also in 2019 the Group will disclose the interim reports on operations as of 31 March and 30 September.
The conference calls to present the accounting data to the financial community will normally be held after the Board of Directors meeting for their approval. Any changes to the above dates will be communicated without delay.
To guarantee regular information on the Group’s financial and operating performances, and in line with the main peers announcing quarterly results, reports at 31 March and 30 September (published coherently with the timing of the calendar) will include the following information:
- report on the Quarter’s relevant events and operations;
- synthesis of the performance and trend of economic-financial operations, consolidated and per Business Unit;
- events subsequent to the Quarter;
- outlook for the financial year;
- detailed tables on consolidated figures;
- alternative performance indicators.
The form and the contents of the accounting principles typical of quareterly reporting will be consistent with those of the FY and half-year financial reports.
Rome, 6 December 2018