TIM announces that, in view of the ordinary Shareholders' Meeting called for 31 March 2021 (single call), to resolve upon, inter alia, the appointment of the Company’s Board of Statutory Auditors, Vivendi S.A. filed today the following slate of candidates:
Section for Standing Auditor position
1. Angelo Rocco BONISSONI born in Bollate (MI) on 13 April 1959
2. Francesca DI DONATO born in Napoli on 2 April 1973
3. Massimo GAMBINI born in Bologna on 3 November 1957
4. Giulia DE MARTINO born in Roma on 2 June 1978
5. Francesco SCHIAVONE PANNI born in Roma on 16 April 1954
Section for Alternate Auditor position
1. Franco Maurizio LAGRO born in Torino on 28 January 1958
2. Ilaria Antonella BELLUCO born in Noventa Vicentina (VI) on 25 July 1983
The candidate listed under 1 in the section for Standing Auditor position is proposed as the Chair of the Board of Statutory Auditors, in case the slate qualifies as “minority slate”. With reference to the remuneration of the Board of Statutory Auditors, Vivendi S.A. submits the following proposal: (i) a gross annual remuneration of Euro 135,000.00 for the Chairman and of Euro 95,000.00 for each Standing Auditor as well as (ii) an additional gross annual remuneration of Euro 15,000.00 for the Standing Auditor who will be appointed as a member of the Supervisory Board (Organismo di Vigilanza) of the Company in accordance with the organizational model adopted pursuant to Legislative Decree no. 231/2001.
In the days to come, detailed information and documentation required by applicable regulations will be made available as per the notice of the Shareholders’ Meeting (TIM website www.gruppotim.it/agm; storage platform website www.1info.it.
Rome, 5 March 2021