The calendar for the meetings to approve the financial reports for 2018 is set out below, confirming, for the same financial year, the practice of publishing the interim reports on operations as of 31 March and 30 September, on a voluntary basis, in keeping with the information content and terms of publication with respect to the regulations previously in force:
- 28 February - Board of Directors meeting to approve the draft financial statements for the year at 31 December 2017 and the 2018-2020 business plan
- 13 April - Shareholders' Meeting to approve the financial statements at 31 December 2017
- 10 May - Board of Directors meeting to approve the interim report on operations at 31 March 2018
- 23 July - Board of Directors meeting to approve the half-year financial report at 30 June 2018
- 6 November - Board of Directors meeting to approve the interim report on operations at 30 September 2018
The month in which any coupons for dividends due on the results of the 2017 financial year is May 2018.
Any changes to the above dates will be communicated without delay.
The conference calls to present the accounting data to the financial community will normally be held after the Board of Directors meeting for their approval.
Rome, 19 December 2017